Manga Pix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga Pix

Welcome to manga pix. Share your experiences about manga and discuss about it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hiya to the admin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouu
Anonymous

hiya to the admin! Empty
PostSubject: hiya to the admin!   hiya to the admin! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Hello!! I can see that the admin had tried very hard to maintain this forum ^^ We appreciate your hard-works.
I hope that you can recommand some shoujo manga Very Happy and i really love vampire knight too!!
I love shoujo manga!!~~!
Back to top Go down
Aiko-chan
Admin
Aiko-chan

hiya to the admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya to the admin!   hiya to the admin! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Hello Kyouu and welcome to manga pix Very Happy Im glad that you posted although you did not register but i guess its alright Very Happy
I will post some shoujo manga under the manga category, be sure to check this site again!
But those manga are just my recommendation, be sure to check out more yourself!

Warmest regards,
Aiko-chan

Last edited by Aiko-chan on Fri May 15, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mangapix.board-directory.net
Aiko-chan
Admin
Aiko-chan

hiya to the admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya to the admin!   hiya to the admin! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:59 pm

please check the shoujo manga recommendations that i posted,its under manga(category)although its not fully updated yet but you still can have a look there =)
If you have any request or quries,please state here or send me a mail Very Happy
I would be glad to help you out!
Have a nice day!

Warmest regards,
Aiko-chan

Last edited by Aiko-chan on Fri May 15, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rikka
Manga and anime Lover
Manga and anime Lover
rikka

hiya to the admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya to the admin!   hiya to the admin! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:10 am

Wow!hey, theres guests corner here! so guests are able to post here eventhough they did not register here? Very Happy ??
I just realise that you have a shoujo recommendations topic!! Im going there next ^^
Actually,i luv shoujo manga too hehe! im looking foward for more updates
Back to top Go down
Aiko-chan
Admin
Aiko-chan

hiya to the admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya to the admin!   hiya to the admin! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:39 am

Thank you for your support Rikka-chan! Very Happy . And to answer your question (so guests are able to post here even though they did not register here?) ,Yup they are able to post here even though they did not register but its just only in this category(guests corner) if they wanted to post at other categories they must register in order to post but they are able to browse the other categories and forum^^ Very Happy
I appreciate everyone's suggestion and recommendation, if you have any ideas then feel free to post, i would be glad^^.
Have a nice day

Warmest regards,
Aiko-chan
Back to top Go down
rikka
Manga and anime Lover
Manga and anime Lover
rikka

hiya to the admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya to the admin!   hiya to the admin! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Ohh..Okiee!!Im so glad that you did so many updates for the shoujo manga reccomendation.^^
Im happy to provide you with more manga but wait.. let me think what manga i had read haha ^^
Back to top Go down
Kyouu
Anonymous

hiya to the admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya to the admin!   hiya to the admin! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Hello again! i cant believe that the admin really did the shoujo manga recommendations just because i sugguest it!! I rly lovee you !! I cannot wait to see more updates from you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hiya to the admin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiya to the admin!   hiya to the admin! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hiya to the admin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga Pix :: Introduction :: Guests corner-
Jump to: