Manga Pix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga Pix

Welcome to manga pix. Share your experiences about manga and discuss about it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KJ
Manga and anime Lover
Manga and anime Lover

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi Aiko-chan, I'm KJ. I saw your ad on yahoo answers. Anyway, I like all sorts of manga but I think my favorite is Rurouni Kenshin. I even make my own manga! Also, I have a manga forum too, but it's geared towards amateur manga artists looking to collaborate and discuss their work. There's general discussion there too. If you're interested,look me up at undergroundembassy.ning.com.

Thanks, I hope you get a lot of members here soon!javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
Back to top Go down
Aiko-chan
Admin
Aiko-chan

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Hello KJ ! Im glad that you had signed up at this forum even though you have your own forum site!
Thanks for your encouragement as i had just created this forum and i think not even a single soul knows about this site
and thus i feel like im the only one here and creating this forum is useless. I will drop by your forum soon! =D
Have a nice day!

Warmest regards,
Aiko-chan

Last edited by Aiko-chan on Fri May 15, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mangapix.board-directory.net
KJ
Manga and anime Lover
Manga and anime Lover

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:22 pm

How do I get an avatar here?
Back to top Go down
Aiko-chan
Admin
Aiko-chan

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:25 pm

you can get an avatar by going to profile and select avatar .
you can browse your own picture from your computer or you can use the ones that are provided at the gallery =)
Have a nice day!

Warmest regards,
Aiko-chan
Back to top Go down
https://mangapix.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum