Manga Pix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga Pix

Welcome to manga pix. Share your experiences about manga and discuss about it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire knight discussions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rikka
Manga and anime Lover
Manga and anime Lover
rikka

Vampire knight discussions Empty
PostSubject: Vampire knight discussions   Vampire knight discussions I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:05 am

HEiya!!~Seems tat the admin loves vampire knight a lot so i wanted 2 create this topic for vampire knight discussion!!
Personally i luv both kaname and zero! But i prefer kaname to be with yuuki !! Its so sad tat zero have to be alone !!But kaname is good and kind towards yuuki too isn't it?(maybe zero's fan may not agree with it..x) )
Back to top Go down
Aiko-chan
Admin
Aiko-chan

Vampire knight discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire knight discussions   Vampire knight discussions I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:31 am

Haha, actually i love kaname and zero also! I love kaname and yuki to be together(you can see from the display picture).Because kaname is pure blood prince and thus it will be better for yuki to be with him(safer i guess?)
Unfortunately,zero had to be alone..its so sad to see that zero is alone now and he miss the time that he spent with yuki back then No

Warmest regards,
Aiko-chan
Back to top Go down
https://mangapix.board-directory.net

Vampire knight discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga Pix :: Discussion about manga and anime :: Manga-
Jump to: